Selling a Property
Selling a property is one of the most important decisions the owner will ever have to make. It is usually the most valuable asset, not to mention the owner’s emotional connection to the property. Whether the choice is based on finances, emotions, convenience, or any other considerations, as a REALTOR®, I, Tatiana Pavliciova, understand how tough these decisions can be. The commitment to my clients is to help them make the best decision with my experience and professional expertise and to be of the best assistance every step of the way. You have one chance to list your prized possession for the first time, so do it correctly. Make the right call and get it sold.
Once the property is listed, my marketing strategies are:
- Professional photography of the property and virtual video tour.
- Professional floor plan for marketing purposes.
- Professional brochure for prospects as well as distribution to our office network.
- Promotion on www.TatianaRealEstate.com
- Promotion on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Internet ‘push’ promotion to both agents and clients.
- Mail out to our client list and farmed postal walk.
- MLS listing.
- An agent open house, which in your area will be either Tuesday or Thursday between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- Necessary local media promotion.
- Contact me for more information or if you would like to schedule a meeting.
Why Do Homes Sell?
Homes attract the most attention in the first two weeks from the listing date. You need to be realistic with your price, don’t go fishing. If you price a home well, it will sell quickly. You want your home to be represented well on the market. Homes that sit for a long time don’t generate good feedback.
Buyers are looking for homes online before contacting an agent these days. You want your home to show well 24/7 and good photos matter. Also, condition of your property is extremely important. Fixing small things (ie. painting damaged walls, broken hinges on doors, broken screens, etc) are important because its all about first impressions.
You always need to consider what the market and the competition are doing. Market is directly tied into the price of your home. If you ask too much you will then be competing with homes that offer more land, luxury, space, etc. effectively ruining your chances to sell quickly. Too low, and people start to wonder what is wrong with the property.
Hiring a real estate marketing professional like myself is incredibly important to make sure that your home gets the proper exposure it requires to sell it quickly and for the most amount of money. Don’t put the future of your investment in the hands of a inexperienced REALTOR® that may not know what is needed to be successful. My customized marketing plan will be your properties best friend!